Sunday, March 19, 2006

Day 1

I started a blog...a while back. I just never kept up with it. But I need a place to share stuff. Pictures for my family to view. Information for photo customers. Parenting tips and education stuff for work. So I am determined. Determined to start a blog and keep it up by posting at least three times a week. I'd challenge myself to every day, but that wouldn't work. I know that. My life is truly too crazy to make that work. So three times a week is it.

Today... I think I'm getting sick. Sore throat and low grade temp. So the eternal debate. Do I stay home and use up one of my limited sick days. Or do I try to drag my butt through a crazy Monday and work through feeling icky.

Today...Is Elijah's 10th birthday. My baby is TEN. Unbelievable. He's ten. Zany, intelligent, lovable and ten.

1 comment:

Martha Bravo said...

welcome back annie!