Saturday, April 25, 2009

One of my favorite families





































I've photographed these boys since they were just a couple days old. It is amazing how grown up they are now! Adorable and so different. A year ago this week, this sweet little family welcomed a sister who is just as cute as her big brothers. Thanks for sharing your little ones with me for a bit this afternoon.

Mom--I had a hard time limiting myself to just the dozen images we talked about, so your proof disk will have just a few more!

2 comments:

Janie Hunter said...

Annie I love these pictures. I can't believe how good you ALWAYS are. My kids were STINKERS, and you made them look like ANGELS. I love you Sweetie!

Janie Hunter said...

Annie I love these pictures. I can't believe how good you ALWAYS are. My kids were STINKERS, and you made them look like ANGELS. I love you Sweetie!