Sunday, October 26, 2014

This is why I take photos... {Midway KY family photography}

OK, so I am not a great blogger.  I read other people's blogs all the time and am inspired and amazed at their humor, insights and eloquence.  That is so not me!  I forget to blog.  I get writer's block when blogging.  But, I am determined to be a better blogger.  And this family, this photo session seems a great place to begin.

Why?  Because this  session is the reason I love family photography.  It may not be everyone's "cup of tea."  The images aren't of the "look at the camera and smile" variety.  [which is a good thing because we all would have been nuts trying that with four children under 6!]  These images are REAL.  They are family.  And most of all they are all about love.  God has blessed this family with an abundance of love...and a good bit of cuteness thrown in as a bonus.  I hope you can feel it in these sun drenched images.

So thank you to the Robinson family!  Many blessings to you.

{Oh and this was supposed to be a gift certificate mini session but I got carried away with the cuteness and love.  You will have LOTS of images in your full gallery!}

                                           
                                                   Just click on an image to view it larger.

I cropped in on this bit of this sweet photo.  You can feel the joy in his little expression.


No comments: